After this latest installation, I endeavored to get into XF86Setup via the console but I was told by the system,' no such command'.  I logged in as root doing this.  So how do I get this XF86Setup to come up so I can use it and I  hope it's not too big on the screen or I won't be able to use it and this XF86Setup will have been all for nothing.

I see I have KDE, GNOME, etc but they are all beyond control due to very large screen size.

Is there some way short of still another installation that I could get a 640 X 480 X Windows screen going so that maybe I could get XF86Setup going and be able to make necessary changes to bring my screen display down to a more manageable size?  Like maybe 640 X 480.

When I selected during my Workstation installation a standard VGA monitor it was with 640 X 480 screen size.  But when the X Window came up, it was as large as it's always been since I've so recently gotten the hard drive to install Linux-Mandrake on.  I simply _cannot_ bring the screen image(s) down to where they are small enough so I can see all that is on the screen.  Haven't been able to do that, yet.

I'll be thankful for any pointers.

Richard