Hi,
Whenever I try to run a windows program under wine, Agent for example, I get
the following message:

Could not stat MANDRAKE_FLOPPY, ignoring drive A:
Could not stat MANDRAKE_PARTC, ignoring drive D:
Could not stat MANDRAKE_CDPATH, ignoring drive D:
Invalind path 'MANDRAKE_WINDIR\' for windows directory
Perhaps you have not properly edited or created your WINE configuration file.
This is either /etc/wine.conf of $HOME/.winerc
or it is determined bt the -config option or from
the  WINE_INI environment variable.
Wine has used /etc/wine.conf as configuration file.

I've looked at the file and I can see which parts I am supposed to edit, but
what to I put in their place?  I.E. How do I specify the floppy drive, cdrom
etc....?
Any advice?

Thanks in advance!

Paul