-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Tom Bishop
Sent: Monday, August 30, 1999 8:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] Boot probs.

In the wee hours this morning I snuck Linux on my wife's Win 95 machine.   I
used System Commander to keep things safe, got Linux up and running, but now
can't boot linux.  Win95 is still fine and bootable so my life is spared for
now.  However, all I get when I select Linux from system commander's menu is
LIL.  I know this is for diagnostic purposes, so what does it mean, and
where
should I go from here?  Please help or my next email will be from
tom@doghouse!
 Many thanks, Tom