It all makes sense now.  Red Hat made a nice and good Linux.  That made
computer companies and programers trying to make their things work along
with Red Hat...How many times have we seen things like "Linux is not Red
Hat" on the net?  Then they decided to start having stocks...  More business
like movements.  Its sad that a company that took a free idea is trying to
make money out of it.  It seems that people that help to evolve something
that is free they try to make money out of it.  Its not only Red Hat...its
individual people also.  For example someone came out in Korea and said that
the word "Linux" was copy writed by him and he wanted money from everything
that came in Korea or was produced there having the word Linux in it.  The
sad part of the story....he copy writed Linux after it came out...History
repeats itself it seems.
     I wish everybody shared the same ideas I have.  Contribute to something
without expecting money out of it.  Do it for the fun of it.  If I was
capable enough as a programmer I would try to make Linux improve.....make
Mandrake improve...but I am not...yet.  I am not going to expect money.
Open Source and Free Software is the way to go.  No crap like Microsoft
sucks...but I can't do anything about it to fix it.  (Except install Linux
that is)
     I hope that Mandrake doesn't follow Red Hat's steps.  Not that I don't
want them to make money...I just want them to keep the same ideas they had
in day one.

I am sorry for my babbling but I had to add my opinion.
Nick

PS.  Someone said it (sorry I don't remember your name) that Mandrake and
other companies can get away by saying that its Red Hat compatible.  I am
pretty sure that they can do that.