Greetings:

For the last couple of years, I've used a product from
Ostisis called WinProxy, which offered me site
filtering (to keep employees from going where
management did not want them to go) as well as virus
detection to product the Windows users throughout the
company.

I want to find a similiar product I can run on my
Mandrake Linux box ... it needs to be fairly user
friendly, because I'm the only Linux person in the
company, and a couple of other people will need to
help me monitor the activity.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Kenn Murrah