Firstly, I tried the whole WineX thing. And let me tell you, it sucks.

I was using the CVS (read: FREE) version, of which you can find a tutorial on
my site:

http://mdkxp.by-a.com/htm/tutorials/winex.php

But since CVS was supposed to suck in comparison to the RPMs that they
release, I got subscribed for 3 months.

During that time, they released ONE RPM. ONE.

As soon as I got it, I installed it. WineX 2.0.

I have tested over 70 games myself on WineX 2.0, and less than 10% of them
worked, IIRC. Here is a partial list of the games I tested:

http://mdkxp.by-a.com/winex/WineXGames.html

Now, I have a listing along with the installers on this page:

http://mdkxp.by-a.com/htm/articles/gamelist.php

And I think you missed a critical part of my message:

> On Sun, 2002-06-16 at 20:12, D. Olson wrote:
> > Oh, only NATIVE games, please.

Why? Cuz WineX performance is less than 50% of the Windows/Linux equivalent.
Don't argue; it's a fact. I tested it myself, and it was benchmarked on some
website as well.

I hate WineX, and if we settle for emulated crap, then the developers will
just say "Oh, I see that our work is not appreciated/needed, since Wine(X) is
good enough for them, so I suppose we won't port this game now."

Emulated can NEVER compare to NATIVE Linux games. EVER.