On Wed, 2002-07-03 at 10:28, Warren Post wrote:
> Thanks, that did it. The closest localedrake could get me was es_MX, but
> that's close enough. Now when I install a new package or force an
> upgrade of an existing package, it appears in Spanish.
>
> The only app I'm afraid to do this on is my email client, Evolution. If
> I force an upgrade, will I lose my mail, address book, and the like?

hmm, i dont think your Evolution files will be lost cause it's in
different directories.  When I remove my yahoo messenger, it also
removed the evolution and gkhtml RPMs I thought I was in trouble of
losing my files.  What I did was reinstall those two RPMS and presto,
back as it was, nothing was lost.

the problem is, my evolution and other word processor apps cant still
display japanese characters, i dunno why.  I still haven't fixed it yet,
so i guess....Help?  My envionment is in English, I just want to make
Japanese available when I need it.

--
g2
"intelligence, acquired; wisdom, inherent"