Michael Adams wrote:

>I tried to visit this site.
>http://www.bet365.com
>
>The result upset me so much i sent them this.

(Justifiable complaint snipped)

>-----------------------------------
>
>I am still miffed but i feel better for doing something.

I've fired off a few e-mails along similar lines myself in the last week
or so.  I've got conciliatory though ultimately unhelpful replies -
generally along the lines of the use of Windows Media Player being due
to circumstances beyond their control. (This was particularly galling
with the live coverage from Glastonbury - I had really wanted to see the
White Stripes). One of the more knowledgeable respondents suggested I
get the CrossOver plugin.

I think we should all complain every time we are shut out of a site or
other resource due to exercising our right to choose non-MS software.
Eventually they might conclude that it's easier to provide platform
independent content than to keep having to answer (if answers they can
be called) the complaints.

--
Graham Watkins

For me, morning begins when I realize that the soft warm body curled up next
to me is a cat. (Kinky Friedman - Frequent Flyer)

Registered Linux user number 265254      http://counter.li.org