Hallo!

Have any of you been able to register in ILS directory?  It tryes to log into
argo.dyndns.org but I get no people list after pressing "refresh".

I only get the following:
-First name: please
-last name: register!
-Email: Enable register in settings -> ILS settings
-Comment: Please register on ils.seconix.com. argo is closed

ils.seconix.com doesn't seem to point to a web page.

In Settings -> General -> Directory settings -> Xdap directory I have
argo.dyndns.org and "enable registering" is set.

Any idea?  Thanks!!  ;)

Note: gnomemeeting.sourceforge.net didn't help.
--
  Joan Tur. Eivissa-Spain
 AOL quini2k,  ICQ 11407395