On Friday, July 5, 2002, at 01:35  PM, Miark wrote:

>> I haven't seen OSX, but you can get the KDE taskbar icons to zoom.  Are
>> you talking about a whole zooming taskbar?
>
> Imagine the shape of a snake as it swallows a large object whole. In
> OSX,
> the taskbar takes on the same shape as you move the pointer over
> something.
> That is, not only does the icon you're pointing at get big, but the icon
> on either side gets slightly bigger. Very cool.
>
> Miark

> Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com

I have OS X in the house along with Linux and XP. The effect is more
like moving a magnifying glass over the object. It will enlarge the icon
you move your cursor over and warp everything on either side until you
move the cursor to next object.

"Remember, don't shoot until you see the white of their eyes!."

"Yes, sir!, but the problem is that the enemy is behind us."