On Saturday 06 July 2002 11:04 pm, Chuck Stuettgen wrote:
>  I am posting this from my office e-mail system to see if anyone can help
> me.
>
> I am in need of any suggestions to fix my posting problem.  I subscribed to
> the mandrake lists in early May and all was well.  In the middle of May my
> ISP brought their systems in house rather than being outsourced like they
> had been.  Since the switch I have been unable to post to any of the
> Mandrake lists.
>
> I am subscribed to several other mailing lists and can post to them without
> any problem. The only lists that I am having a problem with are the
> Mandrake lists.   My ISP is at a loss and I am getting very frustrated.
>
> Below is copy of the mime information from my most recent attempt to post.

> Delivery failed 20 attempts: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> Original message follows.

> Subject: Checking to see if can post
> From: Chuck Stuettgen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: Newbie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 06 Jul 2002 12:10:32 -0500
>

> Checking to see if I can post...

Chuck:
It's possible that Mandrake has decided to blacklist posts from your new ISP
for [whatever] reasons. More likely, though, is that your name has been
dropped from the subscriber list (don't feel bad, it happens to many of us)
for absolutely no apparent reason. The easiest fix is to re-subscribe.
-- cmg