There may be other ways but I saved a help page on the web by printing
it to a file - this gave me a nice postscript file, the only drawback
being that the links no longer worked. You could then convert it to a
pdf (with ps2pdf) to save space.

--
Graham Watkins

For me, morning begins when I realize that the soft warm body curled up next
to me is a cat. (Kinky Friedman - Frequent Flyer)

Registered Linux user number 265254      http://counter.li.org