They do.  I have logged three calls in a couple of months to open tech
support at mandrake-expert.  Each has had a spot on reply from the
community which helped me figure out the problem.  The last one got a
response in one hour.

Don't give up hope!

You also might consider asking here?  [;¬)}

Anthony.