I have to second that one. MrProject is quite close to the real thing (sorry, but MS had made a good tool there) - but with a little effort and some input from Project Managers, mrproject should be a good option.

Regards

Dion Jensen

  Alastair Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Go to http://www.! mandrakestore.com

Kind Regards
Dion Jensen
64 Bayshore Road #05-05
469984  Singapore
Ph: +65 9792 5952

Yahoo! Movies
- Win a DV camera, join our "30 Seconds of Fame" contest