Hi people....

This morning i just thinking and guest and wondering if Creative didn't
closed down The Aureal it will be a such wonderful day For us Aureal user
isn't it. So i just thinking why cant why make a charge for Creative
because, when he ( Labs. ) take a part on Aureal so did he closed it make
the Aureal open source project closed down, right? . That make us ( the
Customer ) being disappointed  and also our right to get a open source
driver disappear. We are customer protected by the Law, so i think can we
make charge against The Labs. for making us miserable and destroy our right
as customer. I want to know all of your opinion about my idea. It maybe
naif but this is what in my mind so how about yours any oppinion will be
great ^_^ ( especially from a lawyer ).

Sincerely
Rare_cat

 Hosting menjadi mudah dan murah hanya di PlasaCom. Klik http://idc.plasa.com