Hi,
I am running Mandrake 8.2 with Gnome on my Laptop for about a week now and everything
is working just right. Well, everything but the systime, it is running slow, about 10
Minutes an hour. The hwclock though is working fine, but on reboot, the system seems
to set the hwclock by systime, so on the next bootup the time in the hwclock is wrong,
too.

Does anybody know this problem? Or can somebody tell me, where I should take a look at
to solve this problem?

Many Thanks
Holger

FreeMail in der Premiumversion! Mit mehr Speicher, mehr Leistung, mehr
Erlebnis und mehr Pramie. Jetzt unter http://club.web.de/?mc=021105