Hi,
        This one has been bugging me for quite a while. I run LM8.2 on my laptop and
I have installed Wordperfect on it. It's from an old Maximum Linux cd.
Anyway, I tried to add it to the menu under "Office" and under 'command' I
use   ....   /home/bill/Wordperfect/wpbin/xwp
These are the directories and the command that I use to start from the
command line. However, when I try to select it from the menu, I get the
hourglass working in the taskbar, then it just disappears. top and kpm show
no process(es) for Wordperfect.
        What am I missing here? Is it possible to add a command line app to the
start menu and get it to work?

Thanks and regards,
Bill W.