To start, please try not to send html text, as most people will tend to
ignore it.  Also, you don't need to have the font at 16 or 18 pt, as most
people can see either 10 or 12 pt.

Anyways, to use "make" you must create a makefile.  If you don't have one,
it will return "make: nothing to be done for whatever.c".

Do a google search on makefiles, and you should be able to find a tutorial
or howto on makefiles.

Michael

--
Michael Viron
Project Manager / Primary Developer / Manager of Online Operations