On Wednesday 17 Jul 2002 6:14 pm, you wrote:
> On Wednesday 17 Jul 2002 4:23 pm, Anne Wilson wrote:
> > Is there any way to print KDE help pages?  The print icon is greyed out
> > and Ctl-P doesn't work.  I know I could copy text into a WP, but then I
> > would have to snapshot pictures, etc, and it would be very long-winded.
> >
> > Anne
>
> I think this question should really be
> "Why is my printer icon greyed out"  Mine isn't, and I can print Help
> pages.
>
> Can you print in other KDE apps?
>
> derek

I can't remember any other apps that I can't print.  My printer has two
set-ups defined.  Some apps let me choose, and some use what I presume is a
generic printer, but appears to be based on my default settings.  Browsers
are the main ones that do that - and there is virtually no control over
settings when that happens.

But generally I can print anything else, I think

Anne