<snip>

> > well that really is an open question, but just for fun, what desktop (and
> > version) are you useing?  i noticed the same thing in the first release of
> > kde 3.0.2 but they updated it on the 10th, and using that i see no
> > problems.  yet.  :)

I just found out this sudden logouts only happens with KDE.  I'm using
KDE version 2.2.2, Release 2.4.18-6mdk.  It's the default version of
Mandrake 8.2.

So how do I fix it?  I'm not sure how to update my KDE Desktop.

yeah, I probably be googling first.

--
g2
"Intelligence, acquired; Wisdom, inherent."