Hi,

Just a quick question before I upgrade my main PC's HD and get 8.2 and XP
running on it. Has anyone done or tried the following.

1. Sharing between Mozilla and/or Emacs mailboxes with 8.2/XP ? I would like
to read my mail from both OS's and store mail from the mail lists in folders
etc. Same for bookmarks etc.

2. Same for reading news from Emacs, i.e.. share the rc files so I can
resume reading under either OS.

3. I use cygwin under XP so was thinking of sharing my Linux ~home area and
mounting this from cygwin.

The way I am going to set things up is have the 80GB HD split 50/50 for
XP/MDL and have my 60GB disk shared with a fat32 file system and have my
home directory on this, also my CD images/backups etc.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Richard.