Actually Damian, yahoo has very recently released a new version of its
messenger software for Linux to make it look more like the other platform
versions (I believe it was released sometime last month, but not quite sure).
They even have a Mandrake specific RPM available for download on the website.
Finally someone at yahoo is starting to see the importance of Linux and is
finally doing something about catching it up with the other platforms.  Now
if only they will make it work for chat rooms and webcam support ... :-)

Terry