I was browsing on Linuxberg and found a couple neat-sounding
programs, one called "Ricochet" and another called "Sugarplum."
Ricochet is supposed to bounce SPAM messages back to their original
sender and Sugarplum is supposed to (somehow...haven't looked at the
doco yet <G>) "poison" SPAMMer databases with so much bogus info that
the databases are either useless or are discarded.

Anyone used either of these???? Has anyone out there got something
better??? I've become quite adept at tracking down the original
SPAMMER's ISP and getting them booted (many use Hotbot or one of the
other "free" email services, so I guess it's no big loss to them!)
OTOH, if they're using Hotbot or mail.com, I'd love to poison their
databases to they have to go out and spend MORE money for new
databases that I can further poison! <G> I want to make it too
expensive for these a-holes to continue spamming! <Evil Grin>
        John