OK :) Didn't mean to "breech protocol" Just wasn't too sure if anyone would mind if
these emails started getting filled with too much source code

Cheers!

Aaron H.

Todd Slater <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>On Fri, Jul 26, 2002 at 06:35:47AM -0400, et wrote:
>> On Friday 26 July 2002 01:35 am, you wrote:
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > I really like your ideas :)
>> >
>> > Could you be a little more specific on what you're wanting to do via
>> > homail/msn? I've had a fair amount of experience working with DHTML and may
>> > (hopefully) be able to offer an idea or two.
>> >
>> > Feel free to email me directly if you like.
>> PleASE keep this discussion to the list, it is very "interesting"
>
>Will do, wasn't sure how relevant it was.
>
>Todd
>
><snip>
>
>--
>Todd Slater

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the
convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/