On Sunday 28 Jul 2002 1:59 am, Derek Jennings wrote:
> On Saturday 27 Jul 2002 4:30 pm, L.V.Gandhi wrote:
> > >
> > > When /dev/dsp cannot be opened or is busy it usually means that someone
> > > else owns it.
> >
> > device busy is not coming when sound server atrs running and soundwrapper
> > is used for multiple applications. But other programs specially for video
> > programs what to do to get it run under soundwrapper?
>
> Just start the programme with the command
>
> soundwrapper app_name
it works for pure sound application. but for say mplayer this is not working.
with disabling arts sound server I am unable to listen sound with mplayer.
I am using .90pre5 version of mplayer. What to for this ie to make mplayer
work with sound server?

--
L.V.Gandhi
203, Soundaryalahari Apartments, Lawsons Bay colony, Visakhapatnam, 530017