Give 'em away. A lot of non profit groups have older machines that can't
run Microsoft's latest but could run an older Mandrake release just
fine. Help your community and promote Linux at the same time.

I received my first set of disks from a kind member of this list who
sent them to me instead of throwing them away when she upgraded to a
more recent release.

Warren