On Thursday 01 August 2002 09:01 am, you wrote:
>                       _nast-mdk81
>                       <_nasturtium@bigpond         To:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED], civileme <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> .com>
>              cc:
>                       Sent by:                     Subject: Re: [newbie]
> CivilEme petition. newbie-owner@linux-m
>                       andrake.com
>

>                       07/31/2002 07:45 PM
>                       Please respond to
>                       _nasturtium
>
> On Wed, 31 Jul 2002 02:41, civileme wrote:
> > frankie wrote:
> > >anyone fancy starting a "Save Civilme" petition????
>
> <snip>
>
> > Don't do that.
> >
> > That post to the list was inadvertant.  I meant it as a private reply on
> > 9.0
> >
> > I was on this list and on the expert list with more than 1000 posts
> > before I was ever a mandrakesoft employee, and I have no plans to leave
> > or diminish my activities.
> >
> > Civileme
>
> Hello,
>              Well, I'm sure 90% of us will sign a petition anyway :-)! As
> everyone else
> mentioned, you're a great asset to Mandrake and all it's users. And so we
> should help you back, right?
>
>              Interesting how the 40+ replies there have been have all
> misspelt his name!
>
> Regards,
>              _nasturtium

> Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com
>
> -------------------------------------
>
> Since civileme doesn't want a petition -- sign checks, Mandrake needs
> money. I recently bought Mandrake. I'm sure most of us have. I guess that's
> all we can do. I know it took me awhile, though, since I had downloaded the
> 3 CD free edition. But I recently bought the Mandrake Power Pack edition.
>
> mitch
I would like to add, that buying from the "mandrake-store" online is a
greater benefit to MandrakeSoft, since the distributor in the USA gets his
cut, (McMillan). <.02$> BTW, I sure do hope McMillan begins to realize what a
gold mine Mandrake is for them and decides to step up to the plate and save
the goose that laid the golden egg for them. </.02$>

oh yea, misspelt is not the correct spelling of miss-spelled