From: Jerry Van Brimmer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 6:52 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] Installing Netscape 6.2 from CD

Mandrake 8.2, normal installation.
I have a Netscape 6.2.1 CD and I am trying to install Netscape 6.2.1.
But, if I follow the instructions on the CD cover, every time I try to
run ./netscape-installer I get the message: "bash: ./netscape-installer:
bad interpreter: Permission denied" , without the quotes of course. I
get this same message as user or as root. What's wrong?

Thanks!