On Friday 09 August 2002 14:04 pm, Ronald J. Hall wrote:
> Is a Kedit RPM available for v8.2? I found some versions, but they all
> require at least a kazillion dependencies.... :-(

KEdit 1.3 is included in kdeutils and accessible from command line by kedit or
from the menu Applications>Editors>Text Editor, the only difference between
the two is that kedit opens up an editor called KEdit, while the menu
approach opens an editor called Text Editor which KEdit with a different
name. IIRC it is installed by default with 8.2 (may be that I chose it during
install, can't be sure)