Nope, I can't say I have this :-/ I also use the latest nightly builds of
Mozilla, but whether I use it as myself, another user or root it behaves
the same way. The page up and down works fine here too... so this is really
strange. Sorry Todd, can't help you there.

Just for interest, if you rename your ~/.mozila ~/.mozilla_bak , and then
try, does it work fine? It could be a corrupted config or something.

Greetings
Ralph

--
Homepage: http://tuxpower.f2g.net/