I thing the problem maybe my old outdated monitor a
viewsonic 4e,But I,m running a chaitech motherboard,3dfx
voodoo 3,128 MB sdram and suspend leaves a rolling
screen,screensavers work most the time but cause lockup,s
from time to time .I,m running the beta 9.0 2  but no not
to report a bug because it did the same thing  with
8.2..Is there a easy way to get around this this for the
time being? I don,t want to replace the monitor right
now.I,m remodeling and shortly want to use a  KVM
switching with the other system. Thank,s JOE