On Thursday 15 Aug 2002 12:02 pm, Anne Wilson wrote:
> I would dearly like to get rid of that aweful ADMono font, but I can't
> identify it to delete it.  Can anyone point me at the location?
>
> Anne

No,  but you do not have to use it if you do not want to.

Does this mean you are having problems with your requested fonts being
substituted with AD Mono?  If so you can probably fix that by turning
AntiAliasing off in KDE Control Centre.

(On my screen the fonts look great with AA off, but for some people they
become ugly.  In that case try playing with screen resolutions and density.
For example on my screen 1280x1024 16bit has great looking fonts, while
1280x1024 24 bit has ugly fonts)

derek