Hi Scott. I have just recently purchased a Linksys Wireless Access Point and
a Linksys WAC11 Wireless PCMCIA card for my laptop. I'm using XP and Mandrake
8.2

Setting up the wireless connection with XP was really easy ( I imagine it
will be just as easy with 98 ). Trying to figure out how to set it up with
linux was pretty tough but once I got it it was really easy to do. I'd be
more than happy to show you how I did it.

- Good Luck, Rob B.