Hi

After installing wxGTK6 and wxGTK6-devel with rpmdrake I try to compile (
at least ) the sample-files in /usr/share/doc/wxGTK6-devel.../ but I get
the message:
"../../src/makeprog.env  No such file or directory"
which unfortunately is true.
Can someone help me bringing my wxGTK ( wxWindows ) to run?

thanks a lot in advance

Tom

This message possibly contains confidential data or items of information.
It is intended solely for the rightful recipient. If you should have
received the message wrongfully, it is not permitted to disclose the e-mail
message or its contents to third parties, to copy or use it. We would
respectfully request you to destroy the message with the exclusion of any
reproduction and to notify this to the originator by e-mail.
Thank you very much.