On Wednesday 21 August 2002 02:38 am, Isaac Curtis wrote:
> I'm running 7.2 Power Pack and it doesn't come on the CD. The only version
> I can find online is in debian format. Can L-M do .deb? If not, where can I
> find this program? KMail is driving me up the freaking wall and everyone's
> telling me this is the direction I need to go, I just need help finding the
> thing!
>
> Isaac
Isaac, go to  http://www.rpmfind.net   and type in "evolution" without the
quotes of course, and you should find it no problem. I would d/l one of the
older ones for your 7.2 installation, cause the newer cooker version probably
won't work due to lib changes etc.  "evolution-0.13-3mdk.src.rpm" is the
oldest I see. Course you can try the latest and greatest just to see if it
works or use source and compile it into your sys. HTH
--
Dennis M. linux user #180842