have you tried linuxnewbie.org? They've got pretty decent coverage of a
lot of different areas, so they might have an answer...

--
David A. Bartmess
Sr. Software Configuration Manager

But one should not forget that money can buy a bed but not sleep,
finery but not beauty, a house but not a home,
medicine but not health, luxuries but not culture,
sex but not love, and amusements but not happiness.