>su to root and then open /etc/lilo.conf.  Remove the offending entries
>from the file and save.  then run /sbin/lilo.  If you have your boot
>partition in a weird place, pass that to lilo.  most likely yours would
>be:
>
>/sbin/lilo hda

Ok thanks i've managed to delete the old entries. What did you mean by
run /sbin/lilo?? I tried to do that but couldn't and gave me a list of
"usage"

Sean

"Let each one ask himself, Has not the Lord entrusted me with means for the
advancement of His cause? ......Nothing saps spirituality from the soul more quickly
than to enclose it in selfishness and self caring." - Counsels on Stewardship,
E.G.White