On Monday 02 September 2002 12:06 pm, Mark Weaver wrote:
<snip>
> The evul little beast runs on Postfix. Notoriously spastic from time to
> time. don't know what the hardware is though.
>
> Mark
Whatever the "evul little beast" ;) is running it seems to go through periods
of not sending me anyone's messages; then sending me (at least) two copies of
everything.

Of course I've also had numerous posts relegated to "that great bit bucket in
the sky." Or somewhere. /dev/null I suppose. Both on this list and cooker.

This may be happening even more often than it always does since all of the
MDKSFT employees are busy with the pending release/bug hunt?

An acceptable excuse. Maybe. It would be nice to get a response to more than
one out of 6 questions on cooker, as well as not having posts on this list
disappear with the alarming frequency that occurs presently. Hard for anyone
to respond if the messages don't show up though. Or show up on the archives
but not in the inbox.
--
Charlie
Edmonton,AB,Canada