Several. I use NT, but there are others as well.

When I'm looking for software, I almost always find what I need either
on the LM install disks (open Software Manager and search the
descriptions) or on freshmeat.net, which is to Linux what Tucows is to
Windows. It's remarkable how much high quality software there is for
Linux, and a lot of the best is already on your installation disks.

Warren