Remember sda1 and sda4 aren't DIFFERENT devices (in theory anyway), but
different partitions on the same device (first and fourth partitions on the
first SCSI disk).  Seems like supermount is trying to mount the "first
partition" on the zip disk, which doesn't exist (for some reason zip disks
are always sda4).  If maybe you could assign the CF reader to a different
device file (sdb1, for example) it might help, but I'm not quite sure how
you'd go about doing that (from the hardware section of the Control Center?).