Wow - Shades of Microsoft !!!  I installed (using SoftwareManager) on this
Win98/ML8.1 dual boot system (P233MMX IDE 10G & 2G), and somehow it really
messed up KDE.  Now, no matter what I do - Ksplash, Konqueror, Konsole,
Krusader, whatever - I get this error box telling me that it "returned error
11 (SIGSEGV) which is usually caused by a bug in the program".  I click on
"OK" - But, the ap doesn't load and I can't do anything - I can't even get
to a shell !!!  I've been getting around it by using gNome and Nautilus,
etc., etc., and I don't seem to have any problems with it.  I've
uninstalled, and re-installed all the KDE stuff - But, nothing seems to
change.....  Since all this started, my screen (S3 Trio video, Dell 1025DTM
monitor) seems to 'flash' ever so often - But, that might be just a
coincidence.  I can unload and then reload ML (good excuse to go to 8.2, I
guess), but I'd really like to know what has happened and how to fix it.