Hi,

I'm looking for a way to create a link to a program. I have recently
installed the Distributed Folding client, which is executed from the
console. But to execute it I have to cd to the directory where it is
installed every time I want to launch the program.

Is there a way to create a shortcut in the /home/username directory so
the program can be executed from there? I also tried a shortcut on my
desktop with the option that it should run in a terminal selected, but
that doesn't work.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Joost