hi.

i've got a rather "interesting" question about kivio..

lately i've been using dia to make some flowcharts i need
for my homework.. but since it can't see my arial font
which is required by my teacher, i have to find another app.

i like kivio's interface, i found out pretty much instantly
about adding stencils and such..

BUT I CAN'T FIND A WAY TO DRAW A STUPID LINE!!

i've clicked thay button on the left toolbar which has a line
drawn on it, it changes my mouse cursor to a line, but it
doesn't do anything! i can't find a way to connect to
figures for the life of me..

is this an expected behavior? or is my recently-installed Koffice borked?

thanks much.

Damian

--
boot into windows?
what has smashing glass with footwear got to do with Operating systems?