On Mon, 16 Sep 2002 19:12, Raffaele Belardi wrote:
> I should have been more precise...
>
> The method you suggest is definetly correct, but I would like a tool
> which follows the links recursively: for example, index.html contains
> link to chapter1.html and chapter2.html. I'd like a tool which generates
> a single pdf file containing index.html, chapter1.html and capter2.html
> (in this order :-)).
>
> I'm asking too much, am I?
>
> raffaele

Hello,

        Yes and no.

        Adobe Acrobat 5 (and some earlier versions) can create PDFs with links, and
if you have it it will turn your HTMLs into a single PDF.

        Unfortunately I don't know how to do it for GhostScript! (sorry) I have only
ever used it to make basic resumes.

        The Adobe Web service should do it for you - createpdf.adobe.com. Just get a
free 5-use trial account - I've found it handy because it handles OCR for
your images as well.

        Regards,
                _nasturtium