Chad wrote:

>Must you incorporate it:  No
>
>Should you incorporate it?  Depends on your moral obligation.  Some people
>take the high road and say, "They are running Windows.  They deserve what
>they get.  Virus's and all."   Some take the low road.  "Some of my friends
>still run Windows & I don't want to pass on an infection to them."
>
>Your results may vary.
>

>My personal experience is that I do not have any anti-virus on my Linux
>workstation.  Most of the forwarded messages I get are text.  I have a
>VMware installation of Windows 98 & 2K, running Norton A/V to test messages
>that are questionable.
>
>I've found that common sense is usually the best defense against virial
>infection.

Hear, hear!

I started writing a long comment on this subject, but to save bandwidth,
I put it on my journal at www.livejournal.com/users/solri

Sir Robin

--
"There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those
 who understand binary and those who don't" - thinkgeek.com

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Üniversitesi
Ankara 06533