For those who have asked.

Nice to see extra time taken to get things _right_. It looked as though
RC2 was going to be the last one before the spotted handkerchief was
dropped, but a number of kernel problems turned up.

I have no burning desire to find more showstoppers; I'm completely
flaked out after four betas and soon-to-be-three Release Clients ;)

Alastair