From:                   magnet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:                Re: [newbie] Can I assign IRQ's manually
Date sent:              Fri, 20 Sep 2002 19:46:58 +0100

In the XF86Config-4 file.....
NVAgp set to 1 loads the Nvidia agp driver.
This often crashes but not always.  (Lock up, mouse and kybd  are
frozen)

NVAgp set to 3 (default) loads the kernel agp driver if possible then
tries to load the Nvidia agp driver.
On my system ,3 does load the kernel agp driver, but crashes
(locks up) within  a few minutes.

Right now I am using the setting NvAgp 0, which disables the
agpdrivers.  No crashes.