Printer USB Z53
USB Hub detects it,
kde Printing manager has printer enabled, under CUPS,
Colour cartridge fairly new, black cartridge getting low.

When I send print job to printer , usual print selection window, Ok'd ,
slider bar ,everything looks good.

But nothing appears in Print job administration as it should, which is
set on auto.
there are no entries and when the mouse cursor is placed over this
window the
cursor flicks between cursor and hour clock symbol, which to my mind
suggests
something wants to get there but cannot.
I feel that I have jammed the spooling operation.

The only thing I can remember doing is emtying /var/spool/cups of it's
old files and folders.I don't think this should effect it but am I possibly
wrong, or what if any suggestions can people make.

John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]