This is very strange. Up until this morning when I would click a link in
KMail, Konq would open and show the page. This morning I sit down, click a
link, and up pops Quanta!!! No settings were changed since last night and it
was working fine when I went to bed. Can anyone tell me where the default
browser is specified for KMail? I looked through the configuration options
but didn't see where I could choose which browser it would send links to. I
would prefer to have it use Mozilla as that is the browser I use for web
surfing.

Thanks,
Gary