Too many problems.
1) I use a MS Intelli-mouse and just like in 8.2 if I select a wheel mouse
the cursor goes nuts.
2) Whether I select "cable" or "network" my browser won't work. If I start
with 2 nics and later try to reconfig with just one in the box it still
won't access the internet.
3) While using "Mandrake Control Center 9.0" to reconfig the network I
notice I can change the monitor from "generic" to exactly what I have, a
Princeton Ultra 92. After I set it as that the Xserver crashes.

And I don't know what will happen next.

I'm sorry to say this but I'm either going back to RH 7.3 or wait until I
can get RH 8.0 and give that a try. I used to love Mandrake. Everything
(sound and internet connectivity) just seemed to work right after
installation. I suppose I should have downloaded one of the Betas and
complained then.